[perl #43683] [TODO] Remove the pod, or convert to html? (lib/Parrot/Docs/File.pm)
Paul Cochrane
2007-07-09 13:48:47 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #43683]

In lib/Parrot/Docs/File.pm is the todo item:

# Remove any POD.
# TODO - Decide whether we want to do this or convert
# to HTML in the documentation item.
$desc =~ s/[CFL]<([^>]+)>/$1/osg;

Make the decision as to whether or not to convert this to html in the
documentation item, and then implement it.
James Keenan via RT
2009-05-10 02:35:59 UTC
make html works fine, as far as I can tell. Is there any reason why
this ticket can't be rejected?
No. Deleted those two comments in r38663. Marking ticket rejected.

kid51