[perl #53396] Miscellaneous test failures on Windows
Alan Rocker
2008-04-26 20:58:31 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Alan Rocker
# Please include the string: [perl #53396]

On Windows XP Home Edition, using gcc, miscellaneous tests are failing.
See attached file for error messages.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com
a***@ippimail.com
2009-02-19 20:02:18 UTC
Could I ask that either the requestor or somebody else with an
appropriate system verify my results?
That one's so old I'd fogotten about it. I've been running tests over the
last 9 months, so I think we can consider that closed.