[perl #57680] [CAGE] Problems in find_write_record
Andrew Whitworth
2008-08-06 22:33:27 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Andrew Whitworth
# Please include the string: [perl #57680]

in src/stm/backend.c:find_write_record() there are a few cleanup notes:

FIXME check for read log or previous tx's write log

and

XXX Looks like the log argument is useless

and

XXX in the future we will do this by throwing an exception to abort
the transaction

If "in the future" is now, maybe these are things that can be resolved soon.

--Andrew Whitworth
Will Coleda
2009-02-01 18:25:08 UTC
In any case anyone is following along at home, that's the STM subsystem.

Regards.

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 10:31 PM, James Keenan via RT
The src subsystem has gone away, so we can resolve this ticket per
particle's request in 59790.
Will "Coke" Coleda