Rakudo in Perl culture
Andy Lester
2009-01-08 20:53:49 UTC
I like the sound of "Rakudo Tuesday".

xoa
Date: January 8, 2009 2:51:53 PM CST
Subject: [Purdue-pm] meeting date
Chromatic
2009-01-08 21:11:52 UTC
Post by Andy Lester
I like the sound of "Rakudo Tuesday".
I can't read the word "Purdue" without thinking "Year of the Purdue Wonder
Chicken" -- but try working that into Perl 6 advocacy.

-- c
Andy Lester
2009-01-08 21:12:54 UTC
Post by Chromatic
I can't read the word "Purdue" without thinking "Year of the Purdue Wonder
Chicken" -- but try working that into Perl 6 advocacy.
Except that's Perdue.

xoa

Andy Lester => ***@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance
a***@ippimail.com
2009-01-08 23:23:07 UTC
Post by Andy Lester
Post by Chromatic
I can't read the word "Purdue" without thinking "Year of the Purdue
Wonder Chicken" -- but try working that into Perl 6 advocacy.
Except that's Perdue
"A La Recherche Du Temps Perdue"?

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com