[perl #61738] pipp_hash.c apparently missing from 34343
Alan Rocker
2008-12-26 14:54:36 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Alan Rocker
# Please include the string: [perl #61738]

On Windows XP Home with Strawberry Perl, (after doing mingw32-make realclean)
Failures encountered with 34343

init::manifest - Check MANIFEST...No such file:
languages/pipp/src/pmc/pipp_hash.c

Ack, some files were missing! I can't continue running

And during the tests:

auto::gmp - Does your platform support GMP...Can't spawn
".\test_1336.exe": Bad file descriptor at lib/Parrot/Configure/Utils.pm
line 85.
....................no.

(This has been a "feature" for some time.)

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com
f***@gmail.com
2008-12-26 16:42:42 UTC
Hi!
try `svn up` and `make` after that again -- that works for me,
look like something rm this file on configuration step.

ihrd