[perl #46893] [TODO] [Perl] Complete test coverage of Parrot::Test
Paul Cochrane
2007-10-25 15:20:10 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #46893]

In t/perl/Parrot_Test.t there are the todo item comments:

# TODO test write_code_to_file(), plan(), skip(), slurp_file()

# test the test functions from Parrot::Test
# TODO: test the untested test functions

This is all (realistically speaking) todo item. That is: test all
functions contained within the Parrot::Test module.
James Keenan via RT
2008-11-25 03:45:56 UTC
Post by Paul Cochrane
# TODO test write_code_to_file(), plan(), skip(), slurp_file()
# test the test functions from Parrot::Test
# TODO: test the untested test functions
This is all (realistically speaking) todo item. That is: test all
functions contained within the Parrot::Test module.
I am developing an approach to doing this which will apply to all the
files in t/perl/*.t. I will post details soon.

kid51