[perl #46905] [TODO] [C] Make a shared variant of PackFile_new()
Paul Cochrane
2007-10-25 15:41:51 UTC
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #46905]

In tools/build/pbc2c.pl there is the todo item:

/* TODO make also a shared variant of PackFile_new */

in the context of creating a new PackFile. This needs to be implemented.
via RT
2007-11-17 11:05:35 UTC
Post by Paul Cochrane
/* TODO make also a shared variant of PackFile_new */
in the context of creating a new PackFile. This needs to be implemented.
Does anyone know what this actually means? I'm familiar with the
PackFile code, but I can't think what it's getting at.

Jonathan
Chromatic
2007-11-17 19:45:27 UTC
Post by via RT
Post by Paul Cochrane
/* TODO make also a shared variant of PackFile_new */
in the context of creating a new PackFile. This needs to be implemented.
Does anyone know what this actually means? I'm familiar with the
PackFile code, but I can't think what it's getting at.
Does it mean a threadsafe PackFile? If not, I have no idea.

-- c
Will Coleda
2009-04-17 22:45:42 UTC
Post by Paul Cochrane
/* TODO make also a shared variant of PackFile_new */
There is no more tools/build/pbc2c.pl. Can we close this ticket?
--
Bacek
+1